This minor update fixes a few graphic related issues that were introduced when VR improvements were made for the last update.
Thank you again for your feedback everyone!
The ZED Team
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed misbehaving decals
- Lighting issues in affected levels fixed
- Kid House lighting fixed
- Sewer lighting fixed
- Fragment highlight modified
- VR: Improved graphics in Alice Hall
- VR: Fragment sticking to hand when journal is open fixed
- End of credits roll is still a bit abrupt
- Light switch in Root Cellar does not work
- VR: Pushing fragment objects directly into the players own face may trigger the "You are in wall" warning
- VR: Occasionally game loses focus when at the main menu using the Oculus Rift. Can alt+tab back to the game.